View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:16 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Question (from non cavs fan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordandunk23
i believe Lebron is loyal. and I beleive it when he says he wants to be in Ohio, its his home. BUT, i think Cavs have to show that they are trying to give Lebron help... and they are. It may not be what lebron exactly wants but cavs org. are tyring and he sees that.

With that said, the next couple season will say alot. I know everybody is talking about New Yorks a big market with big money and although i think its possible, i think lebron will be looking to stay in cleveland. Thats IF, the org. continues to head into a good direction.

New York is indeed a big market, but there is no way that LeBron could become any more popular/marketable, etc than what he already is. He would leave for other reasons besides market size.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote