View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome Mr. Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
It means that he'll pay the luxury tax for 6+ years just to acquire Deron Williams and resign the big four or five.

And I didn't mean LaFrentz straight up, obviously we'd have to package some young talent and probably draft picks but I'm all for it. LaFrentz is a lot more valuable than his skills make him because of his contract. The Lakers got Gasol for basically Kwame Brown because of the 9 million coming off the cap, imagine how much LaFrentz is worth with 13 million. The Knicks would probably give anything for that contract (just for example) and a lot of mid-lower seed play off teams as well.

But for who? It only works when a team is trying to clear space. Knicks have no upgrades at SF so I'd rather not trade Raef in a deal involving them. Nets are another team trying to clear space, but no way do I trade Raef for Vince. So if we want to trade Raef and not keep his expirer--which btw is more important since we added another guy that may someday want a large contract--it would need to be with a team that is rebuiding. So what team will that be?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote