View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #38
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome Mr. Bayless

Well, we are certainly on the same page of letting Sergio go away. Right now I don't see Sergio getting any minutes unless it is garbage time. No point bringing in Lowry to replace that. I say let Sergio go (trade if possible, let him walk if not). Then bring in Petteri Koponen. If he's an upgrade over Sergio, great. If not, well we don't have to give him minutes either.

My biggest point isn't that I'm strongly against Lowry. My point is don't trade Webster for PGs when there are no more minutes at the G positions. Thats how this whole Lowry thing began.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote