View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #86
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

first let me say i'd have picked beasley over rose every day of the week and twice on draft day if it had been up to me...
but dam guys ...lol
let these guys get some time under their belts before they are judged on who's going to have the better season...
point gaurds are going to score less and turn the ball over more if they are playing the position correctly, they are handling the ball nearly every time down the floor and responsible for getting it into the beasleys of this world hands...
comparing stats of rookies in summer league that play two completly different positions is ridiculous
gts is offline   Reply With Quote