Thread: US Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 08:08 PM   #10
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was a great match. I actually missed most of the football game to watch it. I thought blake was gonna have one of his patented go home without a fight matches during the second set but i was very proud of the way he battled in the 3rd and 4th. He was down 5-1 in the 4th and won the set against federer. Not many people could do that. His court coverage is just unreal. You notice that shot he hit left handed yesterday? I know fed won the point anyway but that was nice. Best shot of the match was the lob though.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote