View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #29
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: Why the hell isn't Bargnani taking part in summerleague?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4ball
I hope after the last two quality posts that we don't see Bokes come back insisting Bargs plays the summer league. Everything the Raptors have said before the last season ended was that Bargs needed work. Work that is not posible with the current NBA structure of generating money playing 82 games a season, not counting the pre-season or the post season. Not even mentioning the restrictions each team has on practise time. Every coach says that they don't have enough practise time, and Bokee thinks Bargs will improve by playing the summer league!! Read up Bokee, this is not new.

Bargs need's work and the big man camp would be worth the first two weeks of the season, let alone the off season.
Bargs was half decent, emphasis on HALF decent in his first year, and somehow he menaged to DECLINE in his second year... I don't care how much talk comes from the Raps camp about how Bargs needs improvement. Talk is cheap. I personally am not satisfied until I see results... until I see him on the court and see that he's improved significantly. But hey, I have the problem of liking GOOD players. my bad.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote