View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #38
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is our guard situation a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBaller
LOL, im pretty sure the application is right, but if u still dont get it its ok, i sympathize

..and i skipped grade 5 (so dont diss when ur wrong or dont know the proper info)

BUT i will agree with ur assessment about laker without shaq, or boston without KG, my only problem is that what if u take the bulls in the 90s, with pippen and jordan, like i know they had horace grant (for some time) and rodman, but i think with those two alone and sub in lesser talents inside, they still could have won some championships because they had been beating teams with better inside games (a la Ewing, and Alonzo in their primes)

I agree, I didn't say it's never been done, but what I did say to RapsFan is that in the past decade (basically from the time Jordan left and on), a dominant big or at least a very good big combination has been a large part of what it takes to win it all.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote