View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 07:04 PM   #31
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Care to respond to the other points I made? I will respond to your post tommorrow or later tonight.

Responded to most of the comments you made towards my post, your arguments against other people are none of my business.

But I guess I can reply to the last few as well, lying or gross incompetence is essentially up to you, Bush has said so many things over the years that have been proven wrong, the reason has to be one or the other, or as I belief a mix of both.
The incompetence goes beyond that and into matters like Katrina though. How you could possible screw up a relief effort that bad is beyond me, CNN, countless private organizations and several foreign contries all responded faster than US emergency services, to a disaster everyone with a TV knew was coming days in advance.

As for your "Because he is the president of the United States." argument does that mean you don't think any amount of mistakes is enough to be removed from office or just because you haven't realized how many he has made so far ?
Your economy is going down the drain, thousands of people have died, many of them innocent civilians and your reputation and diplomatic ties in the world will take decades to fix. All the while your president chooses to focus on important stuff like discriminating against gay people....
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote