View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone buying Madden 09 2nite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Any new features/mprovements to the superstar mode?
I have no clue really. I only had Madden 07 not Madden 08. One thing I noticed that was different is that you dont have to watch your team sim. It's also a lot harder to run the ball. Thats all I noticed.

I found my team though. JAGUARS Picked up 3 passes and forced a fumble. I dont know if anyone has ever returned a kick-off for a touchdown but I just did with MCD and it zooms in on the breakaway. Pretty sweet.

Can't wait to play some of you ****ers. Just beat the computer 34-10 on all-pro. Live play is All pro right?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote