View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #15
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
See now you i respect you dont bash the suns just because of the loss you had to us i appreciate that. And yes the suns are better than san antonio and clippers may be (San antonio is getting ooollllddd duncan will be out soon and ginobli is getting up there. im sure people say the same thing about nash but with a proper backup he'll be a great asset.) My only worry for you is that sammy is getting old he may start to decline soon elton brand will be good all i can say is start reeling in some rookies. (Tim isn't as great as you think he is.)
If you notice every other Team fan comes into our Forum with respect. You asked a legitimate question with respect and without bashing so you received the same back. The only Team fans that gets bashed on is the Laker fans that come in here bashing. You guys can emphasize with us because your Teams have had their not so great years as well. The Lakers have always been a dominent force now they are reduced to a Team struggling to make the playoffs, I guess you could say its shock and jealosy because their little brother who they have always knocked around has grown and can now knock them on their rear. I can't wait till the begining of the season to see if that great series continues with The Suns.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote