View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #33
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
When does your overall record come into play?

This thing goes by weekly, so does that mean your performance for the week in a category is the average of your team's player's stats in the games he played that week?

i.e. My players score 300 points in one week consisting of 3 games. So my points would be 100 then?

Or do values come from your team's player's ever-slightly-changing season averages?

11:30 would suck incomparable ass for me btw. I have a quiz for 7% of mark at 8:30 the next morning.

i think you'r reffering to point based fantasy systems. heres wut happens here..there are 9 categories..pts,stl, rebs, etc

yor players will accumalte points for each category and so will your opponents players..now, if your players scored more points than his, you get a point, if his players get more steals then you, he gets a point...after all 9 categories have been taken into account, the person that wins more categories win the match..but if you win your match 5-4..and someone else wins their match 7-2..they're better.

most likely the draft wont be on wednesday at all...there are alot of opend slots for friday and on..
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote