View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 03:01 PM   #36
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think the griz are truly gonna miss battier. Although gay has an excellent upside.I think the trade is gonna work for both sides. But battier is not a bust. He is serviceable. Now i can name some busts. Kwame Brown, Tyson Chandler, Fredric Weis, Darko Milic even though Joe D should have been shot for passing on Melo. Top 5 players that don't pan out are busts. You don't draft that high for "projects" Battier at #6 changed his game. The coaches he had encouraged him to do so.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote