View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ginobili done for the olympic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
popovich is creaming his pants now
you know he's fuming right now, if i remember right he spoke out against him playing in the olympics in the first place.... maybe somebody remebers better than me, but i'm fairly certain he wasn't happy about it because he had been injured in the playoffs and he wanted manu to take care of it this off season
gts is offline   Reply With Quote