View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #165
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves on this. A handful of guys went to Europe this year, a majority of which were native European players. Is that such a problem? I have no problem with a guy wanting to go back to his home country to play.

Sure, Earl Boykins and Josh Childress went to Europe, but here's the thing: These aren't big-name players. These are guys are either role players or guys at the end of their careers. It's no big deal.

Childress was much more important to the Hawks than Boykins was to us or anybody, but I see your point. The question is do the European teams have enough cash and incentives to go after the big 2010 free agents?

On a side note, Timmeh, stay away from the Pitt Co. police.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote