View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #43
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Denali ain't a racist at all dude. He'z just the most practical, real-life comprehendin' dude on this site and he'z got his share of weaknessez, but they mostly come from frustration to see his inferiorz be commended for their annoying following wayz and cliche tastez in music. Unnecessary strayz from conformity, which IMO are a problem with society today. Tho, I'm a liberal myself, I appreciate the antagonizm he bringz and he'z much superior to you in political understanding, cris, tho I sense a brighta future.

I could recall him saying that "A pale-faced ghost is just as unattractive az Alek Wek." That'z fairness. Fin de la cuenta.

I'm just given dude sh*t for a Obama 'Hussein' comment he made not to long ago.

Thats all.....
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote