View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #45
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

I had a page full of roast ready for Gencbiba/King Pala, but it took my too long and it logged me out.

SO, I will give the basics of it.

Why I look down upon Gencbiba/King Pala:

A) Gave out personal information on ISH, tells everyone about it as a pose to keep it secret, then blames it on me

B) Does not look like a baller, and by baller, I mean some legit "cool" person you can actually talk to on the street or discuss things in life like poon, basketball, etc. Looks like half rhino/half ape, still wears 50 pound baggy g-unit jeans/thinks life is all about being gangsta (You can tell by the clothes he wears)

C) Honestly think that he doesn't have many friends and is trying to prove that he does on here, dunno though, maybe it's just me. I mean all of his pictures look like they were self portraits from a camera he set up on his drawer and waited 10 seconds for the snap shot.

Finally, here is your report card:

Socialization and ability to commute and live coherently with others: C-
Basketball skills: C+
School knowledge: A
Life knowledge/common sense: C-
Humor: F (See me after class!)
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote