View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 01:24 AM   #56
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

K cool not all the best players play AAU, great. I couldn't care less, how's that? Or did you want me to say "No way! You guys are good!"

You don't know my team. My team is a powerhouse and we have beaten plenty of American teams. We didn't play the best American teams but we beat enough to have a reputation.

You wouldn't be able to make ANY AAU team here. You think you can make it as a Dennis Rodman on any team? There are actually TALL and POWERFUL (Fast and strong) players who can also dribble, etc, something you are limited in.

Point is , you don't know my team, I couldn't care less about yours.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote