View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 AM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I've actually never seen Once Upon a Time, but I've heard nothing but good about it. I might try to d/l that one here, pretty quick. I'm patiently waiting for "Appaloosa" to find its way online, too, because I'm a sucker for Westerns, and hopefully it's decent.

And the car scene with Terry and his brother is easily one of the best in film history. I take it you've seen Waterfront before, no?

I did once before, but it was a painfully long time ago. I remember that scene at least, but I barely remember anything else. I actually meant to watch it a while ago, but forgot, and then I was reminded of it when someone mentioned it in a movie review for Once Upon...

Actually, the last movie I watched was really Candyman, but I didn't count it because I had my headphones on for the first hour. I guess I'll give it a 5/10.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote