View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 04:51 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Penn beat himself. He was dominating Hughes until he got tired and then Hughes cruised to an easy TKO, with the way Penn was gassed I think there are people here that could have beat him so I don't buy the "Hughes has heart!" argument unless heart means getting dominated until your opponent gets tired.

GSP is going to beat Hughes. He should have beat him last night.

This December is gonna be an MMA fans dream with Tito/Chuck II, GSP/Hughes II, and Cro-Cop/Fedor II.

Rumor has it that Rampage may line-up a fight with Liddell. Pending on the condition of the Tito/Shamrock fight.
I totally agree, the welterwight division is still a pretty open division.
The Croat Kopp is gonna destroy Fedor.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote