View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #177
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
You know their's going to be a third, possibly fourth. How can they not reveal what happened to Mulder's sister? That's basically what the entire series was about. It was Mulder's never-ending quest for the truth behind his sister's abduction.

Funny, I got really into X Files last year. I rented the first two seasons, started downloading all of the rest of them. I was watching one or two episodes a day, until I came across an episode from the first or second season [can't remember which], which was about a disfigured boy, whom the town folks wanted to kill because they thought he was a monster of sorts. The kid ended up being gay, and was obsessed with Cher. At the end of the episode, the kid starts walking up a flight of stairs dancing and singing to Cher's "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves", and it was quite possibly the gayest thing I had ever seen at the time. It was the worst episode I had ever seen. I haven't watched an episode since then. I just cannot get that horrible sequence out of my mind, and it completely turned me off from the series as a whole.
They did reveal what happened to his sister.

And the The Great Mutato wasn't gay.

Last edited by El Kabong : 10-13-2008 at 07:40 AM.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote