View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 12:37 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower
I highly doubt his stock slips because of this. Teams will address it when they work him out, and as long as he doesn't sound like a jackass, they'll forget about it.

Half the people I know have gotten DUIs at some point in their life. A big part of it is just being unlucky.
I did it once a few years back...desperate situation though, hopefully won't ever have to again.

Edit: Just drove drunk, didn't get a DUI.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote