View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:10 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Yeah, Butterbean almost makes me lose respect for Pride but he'll probably knock out Hunt

I can't wait to see Vitor. He used to be my favorite fighter when I was a kid. His Wandy knockout is engrained in my brain.

Who else is fighting at real deal? I know Wandy isn't but is Cro Cop? And is it gonna be live here in teh states on PPV or tape delay again?

Wow, we called that out at the same time. I totally remebered that fight. I was excited that a striker actually was the dominant fighter in the competition. He was so fast, damn it was fun to watch a fight last less than one minute.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote