View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 11:48 PM   #33
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Oh you mean .. doing what the American people want?! I understand this notion of listening to the voters is kind of alien to a Bush supporter (or as we call them in the liberal-biased world of "reality": fascists!)..

And Bush will forever be known for:

- Sitting on his ass while reading My Pet Goat as 2 planes crashed into the World Trade Center and another into the Pentagon.
- Claiming that Saddam had WMD.
- Going into war with Iraq without knowing there was a difference between Sunni and *****e Muslims and the Kurds.
- A record defecit
- $3/gallon gas
- Failing to capture Osama bin Laden, the man that should be America's Public Enemy #1.
- Pissing off almost every single ally America has.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, too.

There's a difference between being 2nd to last in "moral authority" and the "2nd worst president."

"OH NOES!@!!! BILL CLINTONZ HAD TEH AFFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA IS CRUMBLKING!!!!!!!! L"

I simply agree with every point you make here, Cavs Fan is a joke poster, he tries to twist what others say to make it sound bad, I wouldn't really take him serious. He thinks Clinton has a "Meltdown"? He adjectated, answered the question, and quite frankly, owned the **** out of him.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote