View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 12:13 AM   #35
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavs Fan
I mention that Jennings was a Canadian and from that, you start babbling on about Canada's morality, gay marriage and abortion? I haven't heard such paranoid, nonsensical, rambling at the jaw in a long time. Obviously I pointed out that Jennings was a Canadian AND a liberal(not a liberal Canadian) to negate any comments on his objectivity, something I am sure many here feel about Fox News' Wallace.

You mention he was Canadian, irrelevant. But not really to your line of attack, it makes Jennings seem symplathetic to Clinton's 'liberalism'. You are so in tune with your double speak you cant even keep up.

the fact he is even mentioned in this thread, irrelevant

I never blabbered on about Canada's morality. I simply pointed out the fact that it is a lot more conservative than the right wing smear merchants lead the US public to believe. Canada has a conservative gov't BTW, but if that news became well known, or the fact that 20 Canandian soldiers died in Afghanistan last month the right wouldn't have the ace up their sleeve any longer that they could throw out there in debate as carelessly as you did.

Quote:
False. Clinton was a liberal. Like I said he let polling do the thinking for him, so that may have masked many of his views but from dodging the draft, trying to establish a universal health care system that America didn't want, to fighting welfare reform tooth and nail, it is plainly obvious that Clinton was, is and will be a die-hard liberal. Even the last Ramsussen(sp) Poll concerning his ideology has twice as many Americans viewing him as a liberal versus a moderate.

Ask the 47 million Americans who don't have health care if they want it.

draft dodging? He learn that from Bush?

'die-hard liberal' - more double speak. he may be center left at best and you throw out 'die hard'. Classic!

What would you call Nader (a real Liberal, much further left than Clinton)?

Quote:
It's CSPAN you paranoid phuck, not Fox News They established the historian panel. What are they a right wing funded group now too? The same panel rated him as the fifth best president for economic management, yep they sound pretty right wing to me.

methodology?

when was it done? At the height of his controversy?

You do realize that most polls are BS.

Quote:
"Conservatives have tainted this word"? You gotta be kidding me. It's the "liberals" insecurities in who they are which have "tainted" this word. If you are confident in who you are then no amount of labeling can hurt you. However if you slink away into the shadows when your ideology is brought up, then yeah, you are going to taint your ideals. How many "right wingers" or "conservatives" are ashamed when you call them on it? Hell they are proud of it. Pretty much says it all.

Okay, let me put it like this:

What if the word conservative was twisted through the media to mean the extreme, 'World is Flat', 'Kill People of Color and Non Christians', 'ARule the world with an iron fist', 'let the poor rot in the streets'. More conservatives would be uneasy with that label too. The media has made liberal out to be extreme. No one hides from the label, they jsut hate the way it has been chaged.
Quote:
And did Bush ever try and stop the production of Fahrenheit 911? Nope. Did Clinton try and stop the airing of ABC's 9/11 movie? He threw a temper tantrum. That right there pretty much sums it up in how close to reality each of the 2 hit home and furthers Clinton's fragile ego legacy. Hell, Bush hasn't even spoken out against the film depicting his murder.

Bush tried at length to stop the movie you lying little piece of turd. They even tried to say it would effect the outcome of the election.

Clinton is still building his legacy by the way, and no matter how many times you guys try to knock him down, like Sunday with your lil beyotch boy Wallace, he comes out on top.

You guys cant stand him, never could because he continually makes you look bad.

Quote:

99% would view Bush as autistic, but 0% would view Clinton as a nutcase? And I am biased? I'll leave you wallowing in your own hypocrisy on this one.

So Clinton is a nutcase then? I am the Hipocrite, i think i am right, Bush is retarded.

Quote:
OJ "survived" his troubles too. I got about the same amount of respect for Clinton. He wouldn't have had to survive anything and wouldn't have had to be disbarred, impeached, found in contempt, pay out more court fines than any other US president, pay/silence women he sexually harassed/raped, if he just acted like a normal human being.

Clinton = OJ

Classic right wing dillusion.

You realize everything you say is pointed to convey a false image in people's minds...pathetic

Quote:
"Getting a hummer at work"

Nice gloss. Bring your momma over here and let me give her Clinton's version of getting a "hummer". Let's see how down you would be with that.

The board wouldn't let me type b-l-o-w job

Quote:
200,000? Are you idiots still sticking to that number just because it was the highest kill count you could find, nevermind that it came from some obscure Hindu-Muslim rag. I have a question for you, you dolt. If that 200,000 number was published in 2003, don't you idiots think you might want to start adding to it a little to make it a little more realistic?

No I just used the same empirical formula that those who went to war use, when Saddam first killed 50,000 then it went to 100,000, then 150,000, and now anywhere from 250,000 to 500,000...pathetic revisionist history.

The fact that the number is in the tens of thousands is beyond shameful, but here you are arguing about it...sick and twisted.

Quote:
Fighting for democracy has always been bloody. If good people and nations were afraid of war's collateral damage, the only people who would be in power would be authoritarian dictators and regimes.

Of course, Democracy...you are so full of shyt I can smell you from here

Quote:
No not really, I have better things to do than hear whiny ass, pompous fools such yourself try to enlighten the public on the evils of capitalism and patriotism when it is clearly obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that you are simply in love with the sound of your own voices.

Never said word one about capitalism being bad

I cant hear my voice whne I type

Quote:
I do know America's favorability rating has fallen steadily(yes through the Clinton era as well) since the fall of the Soviet Union. It's just a case of resentment towards the unparalled top dog on the block.

A lot of people had much love for the USA after 9/11 and during the nineties.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote