View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:00 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, Bigboi. I was just kdding around man. Didn't you see my followup post in the other thread.

And Glove, it was a good trade for both sides. I DESPERATELY needed a PG, and I have basically given up on rebounds all together for my team. I also had an abundance of SF's, including Bron, MoPete, Dunleavey, and Charlie V. Bigboi needed a bigtime player, and he only had one SF on his team before the trade.

Thus, a pretty equal trade for both sides. So, what you said in the post before.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote