View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh, okay. I getcha, just checking though. Anyways, I'm pretty happy about it, I got a good core around Bron with lots of 3's and good %'s. Heh, my team has drastically changed in the past few days. Which one would you rather have?

First team...

PG - Mike Bibby
SG - Joe Johnson
SG - Morris Peterson
SF - Charlie Villanueva
PF - Rasheed Wallace
SF - Mike Dunleavy
SF - Danny Granger
SF - Al Harrington
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskus
C - PJ Brown
PG - Antonio Danials
SG - JR Smith
C - Dasagna Diop
C - Jake Tsakadilis

Second team...

PG - Kirk Hinrich
SG - Morris Peterson
G - JR Smith
SF - LeBron James
PF - Rasheed Wallace
F - Charlie Villanueva
C - Channing Frye
C - PJ Brown
Util - Mike Dunleavy
Util - Michael Finley
PG - Antonio Danials
C - Dasagna Diop
C - Jake Tsakadilis

I need to add one more player to my second team.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote