View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #28
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Sorry bro. These situation tend to make me a selfish person.
Don't save em, parlay em. I am sure she would be down. It would be like a UN meeting:Albania, Mexico, and The Bahamas would be represented. I am sure she has a fantasy like this.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote