View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #52
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

I haven't heard you make any Jew jokes, but hey, have your fun. My being Jewish starts and ends with curly hair, a slightly oversized nose, and a frail body.

That Jabes joke about the black jew is the funniest joke I've heard in a really, really long time. I can't remember laughing that hard at a one-liner in a long time.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote