View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gideons....Let Me Go to Class in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
At you thinking 55 is cold. I forget you're in Fl. sometimes. Speaking of which, how was Gameday?
It was nice. There was a bit of unpleasantness with some FSU fans showing up in blackface, and with Obama effigies. It is what it is, I guess.

Corso put on that ugly Rattler head, the mascot looks gayer than most mascots, and we proceeded to whoop some Pirate ass.

The club was live afterwards.

It's been a good year to be a Rattler.

The Classic is this weekend, Bethune is going down.

Never used the rockon smiley before.

Or this one either:
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote