View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rose Crossover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Thank you Undisputed. Stacey King is hilarious and actually understands today's game and today's players better than 50-75% of play by play guys around the league. I love it when he gets crazy like that, because like it or not, it totally captured the moment if you were watching the game live like me. I love when someone gets posterized and he pulls out the pen and autographs the replay. Not to mention he is extremely friendly to the fans anytime i've ever talked to him or seen him before or after games.

Damn it took Stacey King THIS long to be good for the Bulls in some form or fashion?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote