View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 04:57 AM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Game 23 vs Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Oh man, $25 for $150 seats, this **** is great. Game was amazing, Zach is a BEAST and Baron seems to finally have gotten it going. Collins is impressing me with his relentless attack, but besides that and his decent handles, he's worthless.

And all this is without Kaman, when he comes back, I think this team'll struggle since Zach and Camby have created such great chemistry together, at least that is how they play. I know we are 7.5 games out of the 8th seed, but I can't give up on it. Hell, were 8.5 games out of the 3rd seed. We have a pretty cupcake schedule coming up with @ OKC/@ Chicago/@ Indiana/@ Milwaukee and vs Toronto. We should take 4 of those, to at least get us up to 10-18, and with Dallas/Sac/Phila left to end the year, if we can get to 12-19, if not better, we could have a huge turnaround.

Oh yeah, it was funny when the scoreboard and PA had the electric problem and the entire Staples Center was still as loud with the fans.

Actually was 175 dollar seats lol. Also when Kaman comes back I want to slowly ease him into the rotation, Dunleavy better bring him off the bench and start him out with Paul Davis minutes and give him at the most 15 minutes first game then 20 and then slowly increase it as he gels back into things. Also when Ricky comes back, he better work on that defense because as bad as Collins is, hes still 10x the defender Ricky is.

Last edited by dab0yech0 : 12-14-2008 at 05:00 AM.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote