View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Clippers vs Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Man, I was playing NBA 2k9 last night, Gordon dove for a looseball and seperated his shoulder in the game. I hope that doesn't happen in real life because 2 yrs ago when I was playing on my PS2, Livingston dislocated his knee in my game 2 nights before he actually had that gruesome injury in real life. My game systems are cursed if it happens again.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I love watching E.Gor Play!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote