View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 11:58 AM   #56
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Hmmmmmmm.............

I assume referees missed fact there were 6 men on court, so game play started. Once game play resumed, and after score, referees realized what happened, calling the technical foul. But I guess technically refs can't go backwards and replay those 10 seconds, so the technical foul is the only recourse.

They can't replay it. It's just a blown call by the refs.

On rare occassions, this can happen. Especially in football, where a team might get away with 12 players on a play here or there.....I don't think its as big a deal as people think, just comical.......
this is the correct point of view and the way the league views it. The refs ****ed upp, but all they can do is call a tech after the fact. Pretty sure they cant reset and "do over" under the rule book. If boston lost by 1, I could see it being a big deal.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote