View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:44 PM   #107
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Blazers score basket against Celtics using six players on the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
"Morale Breaker?" It pissed the Cs off but didn't break the team's spirit, Garnett, Pierce, etc. were still playing hard and focused. They just lost. What really killed the team was getting beat on the boards, which was happening both before and after 6 on 5.

Don't get me wrong. I was for the Celtics in that game, but you can't argue that debating a call like that and eventually having the outcome work in the other teams favor doesn't have some psychological effect. Throw that into the mix with a crowd chanting "Boston Sucks" and you're likely to get frustrated when things aren't going your way. Garnett, more than a lot of players, has difficulty letting things slide off his back and that isn't a criticism. In my opinion it was one of his most admirable traits when he was with the TWolves.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote