View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 07:41 PM   #16
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroWise
Jarret Jack is available.

What about Anthony Parker?
I think Jarret Jack is your best bet. He will be the starting point guard in Portland and I think he will average about 1 3PTM, 14 PTS and 5 AST. He is being talked up this season and could potentially be a good pick up. I would take him to hedge your risk on Damon Stoudamire but I think you should decide for yourself. Here's last year's game log but I would only look closely at the games where he got around 30 minutes and realize he was in the middle of a Steve Blake and Sebastian Telfair backcourt. The only real concern is that Brandon Roy will take over the starting job from him later in the season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...subK_N6i.kvLYF

Anthony Parker will be a good rebounding guard if given the time in Toronto, but he couldn't even hit threes in Euroleague play. With the acquisition of Marcus Banks, Barbosa will likely switch to his natural position of shooting guard behind Raja Bell. I anticipate he will get 25 or so minutes per game. He'll probably get you about one 3PTM and 12 points per game with the sporatic twenty point game here and there.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 10-07-2006 at 07:52 PM.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote