Thread: NFL Week 5
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 02:55 PM   #20
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Little early to make that call. Ive heard it in recent years about the Steelers, Chiefs, Colts, and so on in seasons they ended up not making it. Though only the Colts arguably had enough offense and defense to make those predictions reasonable.

Wouldnt suprise me though. They are looking flat out dominant on both ends. Dominant is an overused word these days. But its fitting here.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote