View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 12:48 AM   #1
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Default OT: I think I found the GREATEST ISH Poster of all Time

I'm really high tonight brothas, so I had some free time for something that seems incredibly funny right now:

Well the other night I was surfing most of the team forums, and while I was at the Lakers forum, I saw this brand new member of ISH who had a ...different approach to his posting, and let me say he will become an instant legend if he keeps this up.

His Name? anti-shaq

Here is a couple passages of his posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello Everyone,

I just want to congratulate the new moderators and I hope you guys do the best job you can.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Breaking News: Kobe Bryant Explains Why He Changed His Number!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today in an interview with ESPN Kobe Bryant revealed the reason why he changed his number to 24. The reason he stated was he expects to make 2 baskets in all 4 quarters. That is why he came up with the number 24.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Its me again and I think the x-factor for this year is going to be the one the only Sasha Vujacic. He is going to tear it up he will take over Kobe's job and be the starting Shooting Guard for the Lakers. Also kobe will never gain it back and Sasha will be a 13 time all star. Finally, Kobe should just retire because Sasha is going to be the first one to 110 points in one game, and he will be number one on the 50 all times greatest's players list.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

First off, WHO IS HOTSIZZLE? IS HE A CELEBRITY? LOL OOOOoooOoOoOoo HOTSIZZLE NO OFFENSE. BUT YEA SOOO!!!!!.

I am not singling you out like You are some DUMBO. I don't like to cuss. BUT YEAH YOU GET THE POINT.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I think that the lakers need to trade for the best player in the world, no wait I mean the best player in the country MISTER STEPHON MARBURY HE IS THE BEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say one quick thing that I only say what I think is quality information and I am not making you guys look like a bunch of fools. I just think the truth needs to be heard and nobody is saying it here. So i will have to speak the truth and nothing less.

Love and God Bless

Anti-shaq
Quote:

Hello Everyone,

Just to state a fact that the lakers can't learn the triangle offense, in fact they could not learn any offense, if shaq was teaching them.

Love and God Bless

Anit-shaq
Quote:
Hello everyone,

I think Ronnie Turiaf is gonna be one of the best players in the game. I think even better than Kobe, he has everything going for him. Finally, when he leaves the game he will be noticed as one of the best players to ever hit the court.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Quote:
First of all hello everyone,

I just would like to say Kobe is the best, so I think he should play every position; Center, both Guards, and both Forwards. He also should coach the team and become the G.M. Finally, after all is said and done he should just buy the team and run everything himself from mangement to playing on the court.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

I now keep going back to the Lakers forum to see what he posts next.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote