View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OK ISH, your vote counts: Nastiest Neptunes Beat

Grindin' for me. That beat is just all sorts of sick. I remember hearing it for the first time on the radio when I was a sophomore in high school, and thinking, "what the **** is this ****!?" Wasn't it one of their first beats? I thought I remember hearing they made it in like the late 90's and never used it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote