View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 01:36 PM   #70
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

" According to police reports, Redick was stopped at Belmont Apartments on LaSalle Street around 1 a.m.
Ninety minutes later, Redick registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.11 on a Breathalyzer test, above the legal limit of 0.08."

And who knows when exactly he stopped drinking prior to driving home. I wonder what his BAC was when he got in his car. Then again the rate of detoxification of alcohol depends on the person (and age/gender/body type) and any other drugs that might have been mixed with it. Even aspirin or Tylenol prolong your detoxification.

Saw this in the same article, I thought it was funny:
"Redick had another brush with police during his time at Duke. In April of 2003, following his freshman season and late in the school year, Redick was in a Duke dorm room with four others where police found a homemade bong with "pieces of green leaves in the water." "

*SOME ADVICE* Never pull a U-turn while approaching a police checkpoint. You are pretty much assumed guilty just by doing that. And no, Miller Lite is not mouthwash to be used after taking a bunch of shots.
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote