View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Smile Re: Sonics fans what team do you support now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesgodawg
It's getting good traffic right now, but anything more would definitely be of a huge help.

So let everyone know about ihateclay.com

I stand behind everything I post there and fact check to the best of my ability.

keep up the good work friend!

ps-- how did the tribute show go at neumo's?

Last edited by RainierBeachPoet : 01-24-2009 at 11:07 AM.
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote