View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
nmsunsfan
I airball my layups

nmsunsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I think it's time

While I agree with some of your points, I say leave the team be. They played awesome last night. If it weren't for nearly 20 more FT attempts, the Spurs lose that game. The Suns beat them at everything other than getting questionable calls.

Yeah yeah I know, a Suns fan crying about the refs... but good god it's just ridiculous sometimes. I thought a bunch of the replays on the overhead looked like BS. Countless fans were going absolutely ape****. Then I get back to the hotel and see the boxscore and it's just madness. The Spurs shot 44 fts. FOURTY FOUR. Yes the Suns still had their chances. Yes the Suns still lost. This team is better than a lot of you are giving them credit for though.

You want to see tons of regular season wins like the Suns usually produce, and so do I... but geez give it some more time. Some of you seem like all of this stuff is just supposed to work right off the bat with no issues, or else we have to blow it up AGAIN.

Call me crazy if you will, but I say they just need to figure a few more things out. They have shown signs of greatness, mixed in with signs of not knowing wtf they are doing. Yes, Porter isn't perfect. Yes, the team has room for improvement and leaves something to be desired... like massive winning streaks. Hard to root for though? Simply stop rooting for them then... I'm sure the Lakers bandwagon still has room.
nmsunsfan is offline   Reply With Quote