View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #14
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bucks trade Tyronn Lue to Magic for Keith Bogans

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
What do you mean not overreacting? They just gave up a solid SG for Tyrone
"Remember when I grabbed AIs jersey for five games in 2001" Lue.

I wouldn't consider it overreacting; they gave up their #3 shooting guard, and added a veteran point guard with playoff experience. Now the Magic have not one but two PGs.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote