View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #12
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers trade Vladimir Radmanovic to Bobcats for Adam Morrison, Shannon Brown

as long as luke walton is going to start at the 3 and Ariza is going to back him up, there really is no NEED for Vlad, who basically does the same job as sasha, it makes sense positionally to avoid duplication. I hope we waive shannon brown. Morrison and Larry Brown didn't get along either from what I hear, I was convinced Adam wasn't going to make it as a pro but I've seen a couple games with him and he's a decent player, does a little of everything, like a more perimeter oriented David Lee. Work on your jumper Adam, we'll find minutes for you.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote