View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

Default Re: This Team Has A LOT of Potential

I wouldn't hold my breath in hopes of Biedrins being a solid offensive player at anytime during his career. He's too mechanical and doesn't have much skills to work with. "Never" is a long word, but AB will NEVER be able to float out to 15 feet and knock a jumper own. His best bet at becoming a solid center is to work on his shot blocking, rebounding and setting picks.

I think Randolph and Marco should be the main future pieces of this team along with next year's draft pick. With Mullin out of the picture there will be nomore Pietrus, O'Bryant or Diogus being drafted in the lottery. Of course I'd would like them to get the #1 overall pick and get Griffin, but thats unlikely to happen. If they can get a guy like Earl Clark or Aminu, then I think they could have a nice core of young guns. Possibly trade a 2 for 1 with Chicago who has 2 first rounders this year. If they can get Jennings with their 1st pick and get a player like James Johnson out of Wake Forest with a later pick, they could be on their way to being a really good taem.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote