View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #19
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ridiculous numbers I heard about the WNBA (salaries)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
when that league starts to turn a profit, gets massive TV deals and sells a ton of merchandise, the women will make more money. Its as simple as that.

BTW, what moron thinks maxing out at $97,000 to play a damn kids game is unfair?

The minimum they can make is $34,000. The Ls average is $45,000.

They only play 34 games.

they are fairly compensated.

and BTW, I'd LOVE to make $34,000 to play 34 games of ball a year.
Exactly what I was thinking.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote