View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ridiculous numbers I heard about the WNBA (salaries)

Much to my annoyance, the NBA channel shows them all the time. It also makes their daily nba show almost the WNBA highlight show. So if you are all inkling for some poorly played bball, get the nba channel asap.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote