View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 10:03 PM   #33
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mariodeathgrip just pisses me off. So many ****ing exclamation points. It's almost like when I read it in my head, and I see the exclamation point, i raise my voice inside my head, to a yell like an exclamation point would do. Maybe I'm the only one, but it pisses me off like crazy.

Quote:
Hawker recently has been the worst, posting garbage in every thread to raise his post count.

And I agree with this. ManUtd pisses me off too, but he's not a bad poster. Just a homer.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote