View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Iverson out 2 more weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
The old A.I. would've been back. He's in no rush because he knows he'll be coming off the bench.
pretty sorry if thats the case. we're talking bout substituting! Anyways, I dont think Ill miss him much given hwo well they are playing without him. I would like to see afflalo get some more mins, but it seems like they want to give them to herrmann. That was an insane lineup against boston, with Herrmann and prince as the wings.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote