View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #89
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Offseason/Draft/Free Agency News

I dont know who the Eagles will sign or draft. I know one thing. They better NOT go into next season with Dan Klecko as our starting FB. The year they goofed and didnt sign any kick/punt returners? That following offseason they added Demp/Action Jackson and we went from laughable to respectable. I dont know Dan's story and why he has played damn near every position in football besides QB. But I'm sorry dude. You are not a FB. Hopefully Reid and company agree with me and we find one. Dont care if its in the draft or signing a vet. If i ever see Dan Klecko catch a pass and run? That'll be the day I die because when he did catch and run? I laughed my ass off where i couldnt breathe.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote