View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a Picture of A School Yearbook Fail

Because I said that, I'm obviously ugly.

I was the one making fun of the ugly ducklings, and then became friends with them after high school. They told me how bad they were treated in HS, and you know what? They're all cool as hell in real life once you get to know them.

I'm not apologizing for being a nice guy to people.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote